90% First Contact Resolution (FCR)
First contact resolution is of utmost importance for all contact centers striving to improve customer satisfaction, increase customer retention rates and reduce operating costs. At 3CLogic, more than 90% of all contacts (calls, emails and chats) that come in during normal business hours are resolved during the first contact without the need for customers to make a second contact. With this level of service, there is no wonder as to why 3CLogic customers are raving about our support. Customer satisfaction is critical to 3CLogic as we deliver services remotely and the solution is always on-demand to deliver complex call center features from the cloud.
How does 3CLogic achieve high FCR rates?
• All 3CLogic Support staff members are provided with full training, access to customer information and are empowered to resolve all incoming issues or inquiries.
• 3CLogic’s support staff and customers use the same contact center solution to make/receive calls and manage the contact center. We understand the issues you may be facing by experiencing the look and feel of the software first hand.
• The 3CLogic call center solution is designed with simplicity in mind. We provide you with all of the tools you need to simply get the job done in the most efficient way.
• The self service portal is used by the 3CLogic support staff as well as our customers. By using the same tools and resources as our customers, we can understand every question and assist with a solution within the first contact. (http://support.3clogic.com)
• The 3CLogic staff has defined processes to monitor emails and chat so that any of our customers using non voice channels are accounted for and addressed; sometimes faster than if they were to dial in.
The only problem with managing 24/7 support and maintaining high first contact resolution rates is shortage of resources during certain periods of time. To improve our customer satisfaction rates and create an optimal approach for support inquiries, in addition to calls, we implemented a new online ticketing system wherein either the customer or support rep opens a trouble ticket. The support team member responds back sometimes in a few minutes but always in less than 2 hours.
We are interested in how our customers are feeling about this new system, and invite all comments and suggestions openly.
We love to hear any feedback, comments, suggestions or questions from our customers. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to direct all questions to email@example.com.