Setting up a call center can be a herculean task or, rather it was a big challenge until 3CLogic introduced their Virtual Telephony Application Grid (VTAG). Any new entrant in the call center business is confronted with multiple risks and challenges, the primary ones being
- Huge initial setup cost of the Call Center
- Expensive hardware
- Hiring experts on the product for maintenance and support
- Planning for scalability, which might result in buying expensive equipment in advance
- Strategy to Ramp up and Ramp down quickly
- Cost of minutes (Telecom minutes)
This is a partial list, but the list surely goes on and on. 3CLogic fits in brilliantly as a risk mitigating solution to these complex business problems because:
- There is no expensive hardware required. All an agent needs is a PC, headset and reliable Internet connection to carry out high performance call center tasks.
- With Hosted call center, no maintenance and support team required.
- Scalability – Contact center managers can increase or decrease the number of agents as and when required to fit business demands.
- Ramp up and Ramp down as per need. One does not need to invest in expensive hardware or more over purchase hardware that is never used.
- Choose a provider, who gives you the best deal!
- Keep many backup providers.
- Strategise least cost routing using multiple providers for multiple destinations- big saving!
- No infrastructure fees as agents and representatives can work from their own unique locations.
- Pay as you go option. Pay for what you need, and what you need only.
Well, Do I still hear someone say “Risk”