The key to successful marketing efforts is conducting surveys and questionnaires to collect real time field data and research. This data helps your business compose reports and articles alerting customers and potential investors of new industry trends. Sending out call blasts with these pre-recorded surveys and questionnaires is the first core step, followed by gathering that data for organization. 3CLogic’s comprehensive reporting and recording features can be integrated with your existing software to organize and store your results. Have a question about any past interactions? 3CLogic’s Inbound and Outbound campaigns coupled with their reporting and recording features allow you to retrieve past recordings for up to 90 days. Easily access your reports and recordings at any time to provide your valued customers with the most trained and knowledgeable agent to handle their inquiries and concerns.
Real time and historical reporting features enable you to:
- Measure agent productivity and efficiency for training and coaching purposes. Assessing your agent’s “live” interactions with customers gives you keen insight on any areas of improvement or additional training required.
- Observe how long your agent was logged in, away from the computer or making calls.
- See and track the disposition results of all calls made between any selected time frames.
- Assess how long any particular agent required to close or end a call.
- Archive reports and recording for up to 90+ days.
- See how many calls a particular agent made during one day
Auto Attendant and Customizable IVR applications
3CLogic’s Interactive Voice Response is a multi-functional application designed to direct your callers to the right location, hassle free. Set up your IVR to recognize key-pad entries for automated secretarial functions, appointment reminders, information branches, and more.
The auto attendant mixed with the customizable IVR allows business to transfer calls to any external land line or voicemail. On the run but want to still receive calls? Simply plug in your external number and receive calls or, have them roll into your mobile voicemail for later access.
- Auto attendant directs calls to the external number of your choice to prevent missing out on any important calls.
- Roll over any call into your mobile voicemail for later retrieval.
- Upload all important and detrimental information into your IVR system and allow your callers to retrieve that information at any time by directional key-pad entries.
- Donation branches can easily be established with dial-pad entries for collections and information.
- IVR features enable callers to direct their inquiries to the correct staff member or representative.
Reach thousands of Phonebook Contacts with Call Blast
Marketing efforts include reaching out to thousands of customers in efficient timing. After an initial contact, it is important to build and sustain a customer to business relationship by conducting follow up calls and e-mails. Contacting each individual manually is time consuming, and doesn’t guarantee that you’ll reach everyone in time. Call blasts from 3CLogic allow you to upload a phonebook as well as a customized recorded message and send out a “blast” of messages in a matter of seconds. You can also use the call blast feature to send out reminders or announcements at any point in time. Want to follow up with a list of recently contacted customers to discuss the next step? Simply upload your phonebook, record a message, pick a time and let 3CLogic’s call blast feature call your contacts for you. Indicate your call-per-minute requirements and reach all your valued customers instantly.
- Announcements- Discounts, promotions or special limited-time offers.
- Promote Events- The best way to spread word about your product or service is to put it in the hands of real customers. Hosting an event or marketing conference allows you to not only inform your audience of your product features, but also introduces your business as a “fresh face” to the industry. Promote it right from the planning stages with 3CLogic’s Call Blast feature.
- Surveys and Questionnaires- Ask your customers how they feel about your product and what they’d like to see changed or implemented to improve your services.
Market in the Cloud
The biggest benefits arising from cloud based applications is a more efficient usage of time, and a large portion of money saved that you lose out on with traditional systems. The cloud enables you to contact a large volume of customers on a variety of platforms in a matter of seconds. Your agents and representatives now can use the time they used to spend manually dialing calls on something more productive like, closing leads and interacting with customers.
- Allow your agents and representatives, work from home with full monitoring features and functionalities.
- Easily administer fundraising events for local and charity efforts.
- Leverage a 360 view for your agents to add, edit, and update information on contacted customers and leads.
- Set specific call times for next point of contact at a later date.
- Administer agents with discreet barge-in features and coaching.
- Comprehensive reporting in both real time and historical formats.
- Integration with your current CRM software.
SMS and Multichannel Capabilities
Marketing has exploded with the evolution of social media platform and multichannel functionalities. Businesses can now market their products and services in more channels than ever before, expanding their customer base and exponentially increasing revenues. Social media platforms allow businesses to host contest and promotions for participating users and followers. In today’s day and age, preferences of where customers want to be contacted vary between multiple channels of communication. As some customers prefer voice to voice interaction over phone lines and VOIP, others prefer to be contacted through SMS, chat and e-mail. Contact your customers where they are the most comfortable and through their outlet of choice with 3CLogic’s multichannel capabilities. Bring the excitement of social media marketing to your business today, and expand your network drastically.
- Install social media widgets onto your business pages and allow customers to interact with you instantaneously, without ever having to leave their web browser.
- Send important announcement and alerts to multiple contacts through e-mail, chat, and SMS.
- Alert new and existing customers about discounts, conferences, giveaways, and other interactive marketing events.
- Reminders for appointments, demos, meetings or conferences.