In any industry, personal and confidential information is often transferred between your representatives and valued customers. This is especially true in calls regarding finances or confidential transactions. Insurance companies deal with financial matters on a daily basis, leaving some room for manual error. If at any time an issue occurs, you have the ability to listen, retrieve and save past recordings and reports to efficiently resolve the issue with no down-time. Have a question about any past transactions or payments? Want to create a timeline of payments and interactions between your customer and your agents? Leverage the comprehensive reporting and recording features provided by 3CLogic to stay on top of the game, and the industry. Impress your customers with all of their transaction history and information with every call, building their trust in you as a company with their investments. Want to know how many calls were set to a certain disposition? Interested in measuring your agent’s success and productivity? Easily access your reports and recordings at any time to provide your valued customers with the most trained and knowledgeable agent to handle their inquiries and concerns.
- Measure agent productivity and efficiency for training and coaching purposes. Assessing your agent’s “live” interactions with customers gives you keen insight on any areas of improvement or additional training required.
- Observe how long your agent was logged in, away from the computer or making calls.
- See and track the disposition results of all calls made between any selected time frames.
- Assess how long any particular agent required to close or end a call.
- Archive reports and recording for up to 90+ days.
- See how many calls a particular agent made during one day
Auto Attendant and Customizable IVR applications
Insurance companies cover all aspects of life, from health, to automotive and dental. Your customers must be able to trust your company to make sure that they are placing their life and career matters in the right hands. This includes being able to reach the correct agents and representatives when they call in with an issue or inquiry. 3CLogic’s Interactive Voice Response is a multi-functional application designed to direct your callers to the right location, hassle free. Set up your IVR to recognize key-pad entries for automated secretarial functions, appointment reminders, information branches, and more. The Auto Attendant coupled with the customizable IVR allows business to transfer calls to any external land line or voicemail. Set each of your insurance agents to a certain dial pad entry and enable your customers to reach them at their own extension entries. This allows your customers to build relationships with your agents, while also building a relationship with your company. 3CLogic’s hosted IVR also allows your agents to transfer calls to an external number or have them transferred to voicemail for later access.
- Auto attendant directs calls to the external number of your choice to prevent missing out on any important calls.
- Roll over any call into your mobile voicemail for later retrieval.
- Upload all important and detrimental information into your IVR system and allow your callers to retrieve that information at any time by directional key-pad entries.
- Payment branches can easily be established with dial-pad entries for collections and information.
- IVR features enable callers to direct their inquiries to the correct insurance agent or representative.
Inform and Connect with New and Existing Customers with Call Blast
Call blasts from 3CLogic allow you to upload a phonebook as well as a customized recorded message and send out a “blast” of messages in a matter of seconds. You can also use the call blast feature to send out reminders or announcements at any point in time. Want to remind your customers about policy updates or changes? Simply upload your phonebook, record a message, pick a time and let 3CLogic’s call blast feature call your customers for you. Indicate your call-per-minute requirements and reach all your customers instantly.
- Announcements- Update customers with new policy updates or procedures.
- Weather or Health Related Alerts- Storms and illnesses are two things that can cause substantial damage and downtime. Set up pre-recorded call blasts to direct your customers to the right information branch or website to ask questions and get help.
- Deals or promotions- Offering discounted Insurance plans? Running a promotional campaign? Contact both new and existing customers with one pre-recorded message.
- Perform Surveys or Questionnaires – The one thing that beats contacting large volumes of customers is contacting them in less than a minute. Send out insurance surveys and questionnaires from your valued customers to gather market data and increase agent performance.
Make Your Job More Efficient in the Cloud
The biggest benefits arising from cloud based applications is a more efficient usage of time, and a large portion of money saved that you lose out on with traditional systems. The cloud enables you to contact a large volume of customers on a variety of platforms in a matter of seconds. Your agents and representatives now can use the time they used to spend manually dialing calls on something more productive like, closing leads and interacting with customers. For insurance purposes, contacting a large group of customers at one time permits you to warn them of any upcoming weather or policies that may leave them unprotected. Inform them before disaster strikes and build a relationship built on trust and loyalty for future investments. The 3CLogic hosted contact center platform works to make your agents more time efficient and effective.
- Allow your agents and representatives, work from home with full monitoring features and functionalities.
- Easily administer fundraising events for local and charity efforts.
- Leverage a 360 view for your agents to add, edit, and update information on contacted customers and leads.
- Set specific call times for next point of contact at a later date.
- Administer agents with discreet barge-in features and coaching.
- Comprehensive reporting in both real time and historical formats.
- Integration with your current CRM software.