3CLogic’s Reporting and Recording
In any industry, personal and confidential information is often transferred between your representatives and valued customers. This is especially true in calls regarding mortgages or confidential transactions. Mortgage companies deal with financial matters on a daily basis, leaving some room for manual error. If at any time an issue occurs, you have the ability to listen, retrieve and save past recordings and reports to efficiently resolve the issue with no down-time. Have a question about any past transactions or payments? Want to create a timeline of payments and interactions between your customer and your agents? Leverage the comprehensive reporting and recording features provided by 3CLogic to stay on top of the game, and the industry. Impress your customers with all of their transaction history and information with every call, building their trust in you as a company with their investments. Want to know how many calls were set to a certain disposition? Interested in measuring your agent’s success and productivity? Easily access your reports and recordings at any time to provide your valued customers with the most trained and knowledgeable agent to handle their inquiries and concerns.
- Measure agent productivity and efficiency for training and coaching purposes. Assessing your agent’s “live” interactions with customers gives you keen insight on any areas of improvement or additional training required.
- Observe how long your agent was logged in, away from the computer or making calls.
- See and track the disposition results of all calls made between any selected time frames.
- Assess how long any particular agent required to close or end a call.
- Archive reports and recording for up to 90+ days.
- See how many calls a particular agent made during one day
Auto Attendant and Customizable IVR applications
Buying and improving your first home is exciting. For first time buyers, the process can be extremely overwhelming. Connecting with a trusted and well known company not only makes the process less scary for your customers, but it also allows them to market your services to their networks. Building relationships with your customers means you are assigning the most highly trained and knowledgeable agents to handle their mortgage concerns. This includes being able to reach the correct agents and representatives when they call in with an issue or inquiry. 3CLogic’s Interactive voice response is a multi-functional application designed to direct your callers to the right location, hassle free. Set up your IVR to recognize key-pad entries for automated secretarial functions, appointment reminders, information branches, and more. The Auto attendant coupled with the customizable IVR allows business to transfer calls to any external land line or voicemail. Set each of your insurance agents to a certain dial pad entry and enable your customers to reach them at their own extension entries. 3CLogic’s hosted IVR also allows your agents to transfer calls to an external number or have them transferred to voicemail for later access.
- Auto attendant directs calls to the external number of your choice to prevent missing out on any important calls.
- Roll over any call into your mobile voicemail for later retrieval.
- Upload all important and detrimental information into your IVR system and allow your callers to retrieve that information at any time by directional key-pad entries.
- Payment branches can easily be established with dial-pad entries for collections and information.
- IVR features enable callers to direct their inquiries to the correct insurance agent or representative.
Inform and Connect with New and Existing Customers with Call Blast
Contacting each customer manually is time consuming, and doesn’t guarantee that you’ll reach all of the contacts you wanted to in time. Call blasts from 3CLogic allow you to upload a phonebook as well as a customized recorded message and send out a “blast” of messages in a matter of seconds. You can also use the call blast
feature to send out reminders or announcements at any point in time. Want to remind your customers that they’re due for a follow up call or mortgage evaluation? Simply upload your phonebook, record a message, pick a time and let 3CLogic’s call blast feature call your customers for you. Indicate your call-per-minute requirements and reach all your valued customers and clients instantly.
- Announcements- Update customers with new policy updates or procedures.
- Deals or promotions- Offering discounted Insurance plans? Running a promotional campaign? Contact both new and existing customers with one pre-recorded message.
- Perform Surveys or Questionnaires – The one thing that beats contacting large volumes of customers is contacting them in less than a minute. Send out mortgage surveys and questionnaires from your valued customers to gather market data and increase agent performance.
Make Your Job More Efficient in the Cloud
The biggest benefits arising from cloud based applications is a more efficient usage of time, and a large portion of money saved that you lose out on with traditional systems. The cloud enables you to contact a large volume of customers on a variety of platforms in a matter of seconds. Your agents and representatives now can use the time they used to spend manually dialing calls on something more productive like, closing leads and interacting with customers. The 3CLogic hosted contact center platform works to make your agents more time efficient and effective.
- Allow your agents and representatives, work from home with full monitoring features and functionalities.
- Leverage a 360 view for your agents to add, edit, and update information on contacted customers and leads.
- Set specific call times for next point of contact at a later date.
- Administer agents with discreet barge-in features and coaching.
- Comprehensive reporting in both real time and historical formats.
- Integration with your current CRM software.
SMS and Multichannel Capabilities
Marketing has exploded with the evolution of social media platform and multichannel functionalities. Businesses can now market their products and services in more channels than ever before, expanding their customer base and exponentially increasing revenues. Social media platforms allow businesses to host contest and promotions for participating users and followers. In today’s day and age, preferences of where customers want to be contacted vary between multiple channels of communication. As some customers prefer voice to voice interaction over phone lines and VOIP, others prefer to be contacted through SMS, chat and e-mail. Contact your customers where they are the most comfortable and through their outlet of choice with 3CLogic’s multichannel capabilities. Bring the excitement of social media marketing to your business today, and expand your network drastically.
- Install social media widgets onto your business pages and allow customers to interact with you instantaneously, without ever having to leave their web browser.
- Send important announcement and alerts to multiple contacts through e-mail, chat, and SMS.
- Reminders for appointments, demos, meetings or conferences.
- Alert new and existing customers about discounts, conferences, giveaways, and other interactive marketing events.