5 Ways to Improve the Success of your Sales and Marketing Campaigns
It takes an average of eight calls before most representatives are able to reach a live individual, of which only 2% will convert into appointments. Of those opportunities, 44% of representatives will give up after the first interaction despite the average deal requiring five before any successful close – tough odds to compete with, no matter the industry.
In this brief, you’ll learn:
- How to more efficiently reach out to more qualified prospects
- Ways to ensure your sales reps are prepared for every interaction
- Easy ways to improve lead nurturing
- How to more effectively train sales reps and improve their odds of success
- The role of reporting and business intelligence in the sales process
Like what you read? Share it!