8 Contact Center Trends to Stay Ahead of in 2015
What can businesses expect to see unfold?
The contact center space has undergone a long overdue and rapid list of changes over recent years, and the momentum is not expected to slow as 2015 unfolds. And when one considers the fact that customer experience will overtake price and product as the key brand differentiator by 2020, the need to keep up with the latest industry trends quickly becomes clear.
In this brief, you’ll learn:
- The benefits and shortfalls of customer empowerment (self-service)
- The growing trend towards remote agents, and how businesses are affected
- The role multichannel communications play in the customer experience
- The importance of consolidating SaaS solutions
- The rapid growth of cloud computing, and what it can offer contact centers
Like what you read? Share it!